The UK 100 opened negatively this morning
Trading Floor News November 2, 2012 3:30 PM
<p>- The UK 100 opened negatively this morning, Trading down 2 points. In Germany the DAX was down 5 points and in France the CAC […]</p>
The video cannot be shown at the moment. Please try again later.
- The UK 100 opened negatively this morning, Trading down 2 points. In Germany the DAX was down 5 points and in France the CAC is down 8 points.
- Despite a positive trading session in the states, the DOW Futures is down 14 points.
- The FTSE 100 was called to open lower this morning according to financial bookmakers, consolidating Thursdays strong gains with all eyes to the October US job report out later today
- French and German PMI this morning, showed eurozone shrank for the 15th month running as output and new orders fell, likely fuelling further easing from the ECB
- GBP/USD is at 16100, EUR/USD is at 12877, USD/JPY is at 80.28, gold is at $1706 and US Crude December is at $8629
- The US employment figures are released today at 12.30.