The UK 100 opened negatively this morning
Trading Floor News November 2, 2012 3:30 PM
<p>- The UK 100 opened negatively this morning, Trading down 2 points. In Germany the DAX was down 5 points and in France the CAC […]</p>
The video cannot be shown at the moment. Please try again later.
- The UK 100 opened negatively this morning, Trading down 2 points. In Germany the DAX was down 5 points and in France the CAC is down 8 points.
- Despite a positive trading session in the states, the DOW Futures is down 14 points.
- The FTSE 100 was called to open lower this morning according to financial bookmakers, consolidating Thursdays strong gains with all eyes to the October US job report out later today
- French and German PMI this morning, showed eurozone shrank for the 15th month running as output and new orders fell, likely fuelling further easing from the ECB
- GBP/USD is at 16100, EUR/USD is at 12877, USD/JPY is at 80.28, gold is at $1706 and US Crude December is at $8629
- The US employment figures are released today at 12.30.
StoneX Financial Ltd (trading as “City Index”) is an execution-only service provider. This material, whether or not it states any opinions, is for general information purposes only and it does not take into account your personal circumstances or objectives. This material has been prepared using the thoughts and opinions of the author and these may change. However, City Index does not plan to provide further updates to any material once published and it is not under any obligation to keep this material up to date. This material is short term in nature and may only relate to facts and circumstances existing at a specific time or day. Nothing in this material is (or should be considered to be) financial, investment, legal, tax or other advice and no reliance should be placed on it.
No opinion given in this material constitutes a recommendation by City Index or the author that any particular investment, security, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. The material has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research. Although City Index is not specifically prevented from dealing before providing this material, City Index does not seek to take advantage of the material prior to its dissemination. This material is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.