The UK 100 opened flat this morning
Trading Floor News November 9, 2012 4:20 PM
<p>- The UK 100 opened flat this morning with it now Trading down 8 points, in Germany the DAX is down 40 points, and the […]</p>
The video cannot be shown at the moment. Please try again later.
- The UK 100 opened flat this morning with it now Trading down 8 points, in Germany the DAX is down 40 points, and the CAC is down 3 points
- The Dow closed 120 points down last night and Dow Futures up 13 points
- European stocks retreated, with the Stoxx Europe 600 Index heading for its biggest weekly decline since September, as the Bank of France said that the euro area’s second-largest economy may contract in the fourth quarter. U.S. index futures showed little changed, while Asian shares slid
- GBP/USD is at 15976, EUR/USD is at 12743, USD/JPY is at 79.37, gold is at $1737 and US Crude December is at $8521
- The US Import and Export prices at 1.30pm
- The US Consumer Sentiment is at 2.55pm
StoneX Financial Ltd (trading as “City Index”) is an execution-only service provider. This material, whether or not it states any opinions, is for general information purposes only and it does not take into account your personal circumstances or objectives. This material has been prepared using the thoughts and opinions of the author and these may change. However, City Index does not plan to provide further updates to any material once published and it is not under any obligation to keep this material up to date. This material is short term in nature and may only relate to facts and circumstances existing at a specific time or day. Nothing in this material is (or should be considered to be) financial, investment, legal, tax or other advice and no reliance should be placed on it.
No opinion given in this material constitutes a recommendation by City Index or the author that any particular investment, security, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. The material has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research. Although City Index is not specifically prevented from dealing before providing this material, City Index does not seek to take advantage of the material prior to its dissemination. This material is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.