Positive start to European markets
Fiona Cincotta October 5, 2012 4:20 PM
<p>- FTSE trading up 0.2% ahead of US Non-Farm Payrolls due at 1.30pm – Expected to have added 118,000 new jobs whilst unemployment to stay […]</p>
The video cannot be shown at the moment. Please try again later.
- FTSE trading up 0.2% ahead of US Non-Farm Payrolls due at 1.30pm
- Expected to have added 118,000 new jobs whilst unemployment to stay at 8.1%
- Market also up on positive comments from Draghi yesterday saying the ECB is ready to put bond buying programme into action if needed.
- Still waiting for Spain to request formal bailout – Spanish finance minister even said that Spain did not need a bailout.
- Market is being patient with respect to Spain but how long will that last?
StoneX Financial Ltd (trading as “City Index”) is an execution-only service provider. This material, whether or not it states any opinions, is for general information purposes only and it does not take into account your personal circumstances or objectives. This material has been prepared using the thoughts and opinions of the author and these may change. However, City Index does not plan to provide further updates to any material once published and it is not under any obligation to keep this material up to date. This material is short term in nature and may only relate to facts and circumstances existing at a specific time or day. Nothing in this material is (or should be considered to be) financial, investment, legal, tax or other advice and no reliance should be placed on it.
No opinion given in this material constitutes a recommendation by City Index or the author that any particular investment, security, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. The material has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research. Although City Index is not specifically prevented from dealing before providing this material, City Index does not seek to take advantage of the material prior to its dissemination. This material is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.