Litecoin Analysis and Insights
- Bitcoin extends rally July 24, 2018 5:25 PM
- Can Bitcoin sustain its rally? July 18, 2018 4:56 PM
- Ethereum maintains bullish bias May 15, 2018 11:07 AM
- Ethereum leads crypto upsurge as stocks slump May 3, 2018 5:41 PM
- Trade idea of the day: Can Bitcoin take $10,000? April 24, 2018 2:07 PM
Open a live account in minutes
The price of Litecoin is measured by its relative value to other currencies. For example, Litecoin to GBP or Litecoin to USD. There are only 84 million Litecoin in existence. As the adoption of Litecoin by vendors and users increases, so investors and traders hope to see the Litecoin price increase.
Litecoin works in a very similar way to Bitcoin the inspiration for much of its technology. However, it is generally regarded as quicker to process transactions on the Litecoin network because it takes longer for new Litecoin to be created by coin mining.
Litecoin can be traded using a conventional cryptocurrency platform, but the Litecoin price, for example Litecoin to USD, can also be traded as a Sread Bet or a CFD. Litecoin news is particularly important when it comes to trading Litecoin. This can cover a range of subjects, including the potential regulatory situation for the wider Cryptocurrency market, as well as the take up of Litecoin by retailers.