Indices continue the bullish trend with FTSE opening at 6295.96
Trading Floor News February 7, 2013 5:10 PM
<p>- Indices continue the bullish trend with FTSE opening at 6295.96, the DAX opening at 7587.57 and the DOW closing at 13986.50 – EU stocks […]</p>
The video cannot be shown at the moment. Please try again later.
- Indices continue the bullish trend with FTSE opening at 6295.96, the DAX opening at 7587.57 and the DOW closing at 13986.50
- EU stocks rose slightly from yesterday as investors await Spain’s bond auction and ECB press conference this afternoon due at 1:30pm
- In banking credit Suisse revealed worse than expected 4th quarter net profits RBS became latest bank to be fined Libor scandal – £391m to US/UK authorities
- In currencies, cable is at 1.5682, GBP/EUR is at 1.1587 and USD/EUR is at 0.7388
- Economic data today from the UK at 9:30am manufacturing production, at 9:45am BoE GOV-designate Carney giving a speech, at 12:00 asset purchase facility and also at 12:00 official bank rate MPC rate statement.
- From Europe there is the EU Economic summit and at 12:45 minimum bid rate.
- Then in the US the Unemployment claims at 1:30pm
StoneX Financial Ltd (trading as “City Index”) is an execution-only service provider. This material, whether or not it states any opinions, is for general information purposes only and it does not take into account your personal circumstances or objectives. This material has been prepared using the thoughts and opinions of the author and these may change. However, City Index does not plan to provide further updates to any material once published and it is not under any obligation to keep this material up to date. This material is short term in nature and may only relate to facts and circumstances existing at a specific time or day. Nothing in this material is (or should be considered to be) financial, investment, legal, tax or other advice and no reliance should be placed on it.
No opinion given in this material constitutes a recommendation by City Index or the author that any particular investment, security, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. The material has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research. Although City Index is not specifically prevented from dealing before providing this material, City Index does not seek to take advantage of the material prior to its dissemination. This material is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.