FTSE down 30 points at 5350
Fiona Cincotta October 12, 2011 4:13 PM
<p>FTSE down 30 points at 5350 after Slovak Parliament stalled the expansion of the Eurozone bailout fund in a vote that toppled the countrys right […]</p>
The video cannot be shown at the moment. Please try again later.
- FTSE down 30 points at 5350 after Slovak Parliament stalled the expansion of the Eurozone bailout fund in a vote that toppled the countrys right wing government.
- EU banks will have to achieve stronger capital positions under quick fire regulatory health checks
- US took a breather on Tuesday after best 5 days for S+P for 2 years
- Alcoa 3rd Quarter results came in after the bell and missed expectations so US futures are trading lower
- Burberry beat expectations with sales in China up 30%
- 09:00 UK jobless data expected 25k
- 19:00 FOMC minutes
GAIN Capital UK Limited (trading as “City Index”) is an execution-only service provider. This material, whether or not it states any opinions, is for general information purposes only and it does not take into account your personal circumstances or objectives. This material has been prepared using the thoughts and opinions of the author and these may change. However, City Index does not plan to provide further updates to any material once published and it is not under any obligation to keep this material up to date. This material is short term in nature and may only relate to facts and circumstances existing at a specific time or day. Nothing in this material is (or should be considered to be) financial, investment, legal, tax or other advice and no reliance should be placed on it.
No opinion given in this material constitutes a recommendation by City Index or the author that any particular investment, security, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. The material has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research. Although City Index is not specifically prevented from dealing before providing this material, City Index does not seek to take advantage of the material prior to its dissemination. This material is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.