European stocks dropped as the financial crisis in Cyprus continues
Trading Floor News March 21, 2013 4:00 PM
<p>- FTSE 6423 DAX 7990 DOW 14,511 S&P 500 1558 – European stocks dropped as the financial crisis in Cyprus continues – Following a drop […]</p>
The video cannot be shown at the moment. Please try again later.
- FTSE 6423 DAX 7990 DOW 14,511 S&P 500 1558
- European stocks dropped as the financial crisis in Cyprus continues
- Following a drop in German manufacturing PMI figures released at 8:30
- Trading remains bullish in the US with stock reports
- Coca-cola 39.87, American Express 66, Walt Disney Co. 56.94
- German speciality chemicals group lanxess ag dropped 6.6%
- Cable 1.5137, GBP/EUR 1.1703, EUR/USD 1.2887, Gold 1606.5, Oil 92.88
- Economic data 9:30am
- UK retail sales 0.5%
- Public sector net borrowing 8.4b
- 12:30pm US unemployment claims 343k
- 1:00pm US flash manufacturing PMI expected 55.1
- 2:00pm US existing home sales 5m
- Philly FED manufacturing index 1.6
GAIN Capital UK Limited (trading as “City Index”) is an execution-only service provider. This material, whether or not it states any opinions, is for general information purposes only and it does not take into account your personal circumstances or objectives. This material has been prepared using the thoughts and opinions of the author and these may change. However, City Index does not plan to provide further updates to any material once published and it is not under any obligation to keep this material up to date. This material is short term in nature and may only relate to facts and circumstances existing at a specific time or day. Nothing in this material is (or should be considered to be) financial, investment, legal, tax or other advice and no reliance should be placed on it.
No opinion given in this material constitutes a recommendation by City Index or the author that any particular investment, security, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. The material has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research. Although City Index is not specifically prevented from dealing before providing this material, City Index does not seek to take advantage of the material prior to its dissemination. This material is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.