Election 2020: Links to Review ALL of Our Election Analysis
Matt Weller, CFA, CMT November 2, 2020 5:52 PM
See our full suite of election-focused articles to prepare for our Election Night Live Blog!
In a little more than 24 hours, the US will start tallying the ballots from one of the most contentious and potentially consequential elections in recent memory. We’ll be covering all the results, market movements, and potential trading opportunities in our election night live blog, but to help our readers prepare, we’ve included the full list of our election-specific reports dating back to July.
Through the below links, you can quickly get “up to speed” on the historical trends, political insights on key markets, analysis of projected policies, and explorations of different election scenarios:
- How Global Events Can Affect the Foreign Exchange Market
- The Future of the US Dollar After the 2020 Election
- How the Presidential Election Affects the US Economy and Gold
- The Impact of the US Election on the UK Economy
- The Stocks Most Impacted by the 2020 US Presidential Election
- Gold prices after the US election
- The Election and its Impact on US-UK Trade Deals
- The US Election's Impact on the UK Stock Market
- Oil Market and Gas Price History by President
- Interest Rates During the 2020 Election Year
- Surfing the Blue Wave: A 2020 Election Playbook
- Stock Market Performance Since the Last US Election
- Key 2020 US Election Dates and Markets to Watch
- 2020 US Election: Biden’s Policies and Potential Market Impact
- 2020 US Election: Trump’s Policies and Potential Market Impact
- Three Takeaways for Traders from a Debacle of a US Presidential Debate
- Four Weeks Out: The State of the 2020 US Presidential Race and Market Implications
- The Forex Market and Presidential Terms
- What if There’s No Winner on Election Night?
- Is the Market Open on Election Day in 2020?
- How Could the 2020 Presidential Election Affect the Stock Market?
- Final Debate Recap: Top Three Trading Takeaways from a More Civil Conversation
- Election 2020: Final “State of the Race” and What’s Priced In to Markets?
- Election 2020: A State-by-State and Hour-by-Hour Playbook
We’ll be referencing these pieces throughout the night on our live blog, so it’s worth reading up now so you don’t have to waste valuable trading time on election night reading background information!
StoneX Financial Ltd (trading as “City Index”) is an execution-only service provider. This material, whether or not it states any opinions, is for general information purposes only and it does not take into account your personal circumstances or objectives. This material has been prepared using the thoughts and opinions of the author and these may change. However, City Index does not plan to provide further updates to any material once published and it is not under any obligation to keep this material up to date. This material is short term in nature and may only relate to facts and circumstances existing at a specific time or day. Nothing in this material is (or should be considered to be) financial, investment, legal, tax or other advice and no reliance should be placed on it.
No opinion given in this material constitutes a recommendation by City Index or the author that any particular investment, security, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. The material has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research. Although City Index is not specifically prevented from dealing before providing this material, City Index does not seek to take advantage of the material prior to its dissemination. This material is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.