Britain’s FTSE 100 Index seen gaining today
City Index November 24, 2011 3:09 PM
<p>The UK 100 opened positive this morning and is currently down 10 points. The DAX is up 60 points, the CAC is up 30 points […]</p>
The video cannot be shown at the moment. Please try again later.
- The UK 100 opened positive this morning and is currently down 10 points. The DAX is up 60 points, the CAC is up 30 points and Dow Futures are currently trading up 50 points.
- Britain’s FTSE 100 Index is seen gaining on Thursday, bouncing off seven-week lows hit in the previous session as bargain hunters move in, although gains could be limited as worries about the eurozone keep sentiment fragile.
- In currencies, GBP/USD is trading at 1.5530, EUR/USD is trading at 1.3374 and USD/JPY is at 77.20.
- Gold is currently trading at $1,695 per troy ounce, while crude oil for January delivery is trading at $96.66 per barrel.
- We will be operating a reduced market schedule today on account of the US bank holiday. Please see the City Index website for the schedule.
StoneX Financial Ltd (trading as “City Index”) is an execution-only service provider. This material, whether or not it states any opinions, is for general information purposes only and it does not take into account your personal circumstances or objectives. This material has been prepared using the thoughts and opinions of the author and these may change. However, City Index does not plan to provide further updates to any material once published and it is not under any obligation to keep this material up to date. This material is short term in nature and may only relate to facts and circumstances existing at a specific time or day. Nothing in this material is (or should be considered to be) financial, investment, legal, tax or other advice and no reliance should be placed on it.
No opinion given in this material constitutes a recommendation by City Index or the author that any particular investment, security, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. The material has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research. Although City Index is not specifically prevented from dealing before providing this material, City Index does not seek to take advantage of the material prior to its dissemination. This material is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.