Chief Technical Strategist, Asia
Kelvin has over 12 years’ experience in providing market research and employs a combination of fundamental and technical analysis, specialising in utilising Elliot Wave and Fibonacci analysis. He has worked at leading research firms and hedge funds as an FX and equities analyst and, before joining City Index in August 2013, was a senior equities and indices analyst at French research firm BBSP where he advised Asian hedge funds and international investment banks. Kelvin has a Certified Financial Technician (CFTe) award from the International Federation of Technical Analysts (IFTA) and is a member of the IFTA. He has conducted technical analysis seminars and training programmes for thousands of private traders in Singapore and Malaysia. Kelvin has also been named by FX Week the “Top Forecaster” for major as well as EM currencies on a frequent basis.
- Hang Seng Index underperformance sets sight on a mean reversion rebound September 19, 2019 9:04 AM
- Market Brief: Less Dovish Fed Has Not Derailed Risk On Appetite In Stocks September 19, 2019 7:04 AM
- Daily Forex Technical Strategy September 19, 2019 4:11 AM
- U.S Junk Bonds May Surge Higher Despite Repo Funding Squeeze September 18, 2019 10:14 AM
- Market Brief: Saudi Press Conference, FOMC Meeting And Fund-Squeeze Concerns Cap Volatility September 18, 2019 6:55 AM