The City Index Economic Calendar offers at-a-glance information on major market moving events affecting the UK, US, Australia, Japan, Germany and France. A vital tool for traders, the Economic Calendar enables you to understand the impact of key market-moving events, so you can better plan your spread betting, CFD trading or forex trading strategies.
Monday 8th – Sunday 14th February
- - Tuesday, 16th February, 9:30am GMT – UK CPI (Jan)
- With oil prices falling once again, inflation may struggle to beat even last month’s subdued 0.2% y/y rise
- - Wednesday, 17th February 9:30am GMT – UK Claimant Count (Jan)
- The widely-watched UK jobs report is expected to show minimal change in the number of new unemployed citizens
- - Friday, 19th February, 9:30am GMT – UK Retail Sales (Jan)
- After a disappointing -1.0% m/m decline over the critical December holiday period, UK retailers are looking to get back on track